Saturday, March 19, 2016

3 months!


This little guy is 3 months and growing growing growing!! Last week's scale reading said 22lbs!!!  He's in size 3 diapers, (although Clara's 5's for him just fine) and he fits in 6-12 month clothing.


He is adored by all the other kiddos. Calvin especially loves holding him!!


We're getting lots of smiles, but I haven't caught any good ones on camera yet.


I love all the sleepy cuddles!




Cole still does a lot of sleeping! 


Cole's nights are not fantastic as he is getting too strong to stay swaddled, but wakes himself up from flailing! He goes to bed between 9-10 and is usually up again by two. After that he may sleep until 5 or 6- or he may be up more! 

I haven't putting any effort into getting him on a schedule of any sort yet- so that is probably part of the problem. 

Cole doesn't do much crying and is a happy little guy most of the time!  With 4 others running around, I have to remind myself to just stop and cuddle him sometimes. I know it's going to go fast so we need to soak up as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment